Terms and Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Exclusions and Limitations The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Restrictions on use
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in and to our web site and all material published on it are owned by, or are licensed to, us. All such rights are expressly reserved.You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our web site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on it. Our status (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this web site should always be acknowledged.
You may only access our web site solely for viewing it on a personal computer or monitor and may not use or exploit all or any part of the web site for any commercial or public use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, adapt, create a derivative work from, distribute, store in any medium (including framing our web site within any other web site), broadcast, transmit, re-transmit, modify, communicate or make available to the public all or any part of the web site without our prior written permission.
You warrant and undertake that you shall not, and shall not permit others to:
- modify, translate, create derivative copies of or copy any aspect of the Site;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise tamper with any material on the Site;
- distribute, sub-license, assign, share, timeshare, sell, rent, lease, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any of your rights to use the Site; or
- use the Site in any manner not expressly authorised or envisioned or in a way which may bring the company into disrepute.
Changes to the web site
Generally we update our web site on a regular basis and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we reserve the right to suspend the web site in part or in whole, or to close it indefinitely.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it. You may link to our web site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it or suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our web site must not be framed on any other web site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.If you wish to make any use of material on our web site other than as permitted by this Agreement or wish to contact us about any material on the web site, please address your request to email@example.com
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites, or any possible loss or damage caused by them. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo and 'Business Creativity' are registered trademarks of WAA in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All IPR in the Site, Content and all material, content, information or benefits relating to the same, is owned or licensed by us and nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any ownership of any IPR in the same on you.
- You agree to use all Content made available to you for the purpose of viewing such Content on the Site personally only and not to copy, adapt, make available to third parties or distribute any such Content.
User Content and Use of the Site
- In submitting user content, you grant to us a world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non exclusive licence (including the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any User Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or developed
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by confidence, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the confidential information, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right or use the Site for any other illegal purpose and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by such rights or that such permission has been obtained rests with you.
- You agree that you shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any breach of confidence or infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from submission of User Content and agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any damage, harm or loss resulting from such a submission.
- You agree to not submit any User Content that is racist, sexist, ageist, obscene or otherwise offensive or to submit User Content in such a way as is intended or likely to disrupt any user's use or viewing of any part of the Site.
- You agree that content may not always be published completely 'as is' when you submitted it, as user-generated content is moderated and may be editorially controlled, but we should not misrepresent the meaning of the content. By submitting content you agree to publishing your identity on our website, unless stipulated through the use of 'anonymous' or similar.
- We value your thoughts and opinions and invite you to comment on social networking sites related to us or on our blog posts. On the blog hosted on our website, please note that as all comments are reviewed, there will be a delay in publishing your comment. From time to time we may need to edit your comments for clarity or not publish any off-topic comments. WAA reserves the right to remove or edit any comments not in keeping with the website terms and conditions.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising through negligence, (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (c) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
Commentary and other materials posted on our web site are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be relied upon by you. We do not warrant, guarantee or represent that material downloaded and/or accessed via or from our web site will be free of viruses or other similar contaminants and you should operate the most up-to-date virus protection software at all times.Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation of the content of our site, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to it. We cannot therefore guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes and errors.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to this web site. English Law will apply to this Agreement.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England and Wales, Number 3477643, registered office: WAA, Wrens Court, 58 Victoria Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1SY.
Notification of Changes
© WAA 2009 All Rights Reserved
"Million Extra" was our idea to energise and bring together (through City & Guilds) learner centres, learners and employers with the mission of creating a million extra apprenticeship starts beveryone throughout the mission; and the forthcoming Hello Future.
Sign up to Insightful
Get the latest agency news and industry insights direct to your inbox. Enter your email to receive our free, monthly newsletter.